View all jobs in this category
Are you looking for an opportunity to work for an innovative company with excellent benefits, flexible work schedules, casual dress work environment and opportunity for growth? We are seeking an experienced Technical Business Systems Analyst who is capable of quickly understanding our customers’ business and their processes, then implementing the solution using our visual programming development tools. We are looking for Technical Business Systems Analyst who wants to join our Implementations team in our LRS Retirement Solutions group. We’re Levi, Ray & Shoup, Inc. (LRS), a global information technology company known for valuing our talented employees and promoting a work-life balance for our employees.
LRS Retirement Solutions develops and implements pension administration software for retirement systems in the defined-benefits retirement market segment. Our Technical Business Systems Analyst have a vital role in understanding each customers unique business processes and how those processes drive the configuration and customization of our PensionGold software. A typical Implementations project team consists of 5-6 key resources and is supplemented by other resources to meet the needs of the project.
The Technical Business Systems Analysts within LRS Retirement Solutions are a key resource for our Implementations team and participate in the following project activities:
- Coordinating and supporting development of the PensionGold software through the creation and management of high-quality business requirements and design specifications
- Understanding the customers’ defined benefit plan rules, practices and processes and applying that knowledge when preparing technical designs for customizing our product
- Interviewing/questioning customers to gain a detailed understanding of their requirements
- Analyzing the requirements to determine how they can be provided by the product or the product can be customized to meet the requirements
- Creating detailed design documents identifying the customizations required to the product
- Developing, modifying and testing complex business processes using our business process modeler tools
- Performing debugging and unit testing of business processes in our software
- Collaborating with project team members to ensure solution addresses business requirements
- Resolving problem incident reports during testing by analyzing the reported problem, determining the appropriate corrective action, and making the necessary changes to the design documents.
In-depth training will be provided to the successful candidate on our products and our development tools.
This position allows for the flexibility to work remotely as home-based employee or a hybrid in-office/work from home schedule from any of our LRS North American locations.
You can expect to travel during the work week up to 25 to 50 percent at peak times during an implementation project (i.e. Parallel Processing and Warranty), all within the United States. As a Technical Business Systems Analyst you receive a base salary and you are eligible for overtime pay, which includes any travel time as part of an implementation project. There are substantial growth opportunities and career advancement for the right person joining our team in this position
- You must have three years’ experience performing analysis and design as part of an application development project or software implementation team.
- You must have three years’ experience converting requirements into detailed design documents and/or logical steps for code development. Experience using a diagramming or flowcharting tool, like Microsoft Visio software, is preferred.
- You must have three years’ experience working directly with customers in resolving complex problems and identifying solutions.
- You must have four years’ experience with software development.
- You must have four years’ experience resolving complex problems and identifying solutions.
- You must have an understanding of database structures and writing database queries.
- You must be able to effectively communicate in English (written and verbal).
- You must have strong communication and interpersonal skills to interact with customers and team members.
- You must have the ability to successfully work in a team environment with multiple team members and the ability to multi-task.
- Familiarity with implementing a COTS solution to meet specific customer requirements is a plus.
You must have permanent authorization to work in the USA for any employer. Visa sponsorships are not available.
A successful Technical Business Systems Analyst will need to develop a thorough understanding of the PensionGold software products, including their functionality., and the most complex business processes. You will need to clearly identify and understand a customer’s requirements and convert those requirements into detailed design documents describing the configuration or customization required in our products. You should be able to demonstrate a creative logical and analytical approach to problem solving. You will need to develop a good working relationship with internal resources (i.e. your supervisor, project managers, retirement systems specialists and developers) and external customer resources.
The Technical Business Systems Analyst must possess strong communication skills. You must be able to acquire a detailed understanding of pension administration processes that drive business decisions and required customizations to our software product. You must be able to engage in process-related discussion with the customer, team leader, developers, and business analysts in a clear, understandable, and precise manner. The ability to explain difficult or complex concepts and/or information to people ranging from end-users to technical developers is very important. If you have previous experience working with retirement system software or custom software development, you are an ideal candidate.
Organization Structure and Interfaces:
The LRS Retirement Solutions group is one of several groups within LRS. It is managed by the Vice President. Managers over Implementations, Product Development, and Product Support along with Sales report directly to the Vice President. You will be a member of the Implementations team and will report to a manager. You will interact with members of your team and other employees, as well as customers.
To apply visit jobs.lrs.com
LRS is an equal opportunity employer. Applicants for employment will receive consideration without unlawful discrimination based on race, color, religion, creed, national origin, sex, age, disability, marital status, domestic partner status, sexual orientation, genetic information, citizenship status or protected veteran status.
Colorado salary posting: $90,000 - 105,000 annual